Learn About Reflexology

In my blog I will mainly speak about foot reflexology and regularly present a new aspect of this wonderful healing technique  - I hope you enjoy the blog, it's free to learn.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Best wished for 2012 from the bottom of my heart. I hope this year will bring you all joy and harmony, health and serenity, success and achievements. The best way to start the year is to treat yourself to a foot reflexology session. If you can do it yourself, then repeat the relaxing experience as often as you like.

Even if you don't suffer from the flu or other winter bugs, there's nothing better than to sit down and be pampered for an hour.


Well, I know, working on some reflexology pressure points won't bring a smile to your face but it's all worth it.

 And if you're feeling generous, why not make another person happy by offering a reflexology gift voucher.

Have you made any resolutions for the New Year? Well, I've decided to spread the word about reflexology to a wider audience than before so recommended this site to your friends!!

No comments: