Learn About Reflexology

In my blog I will mainly speak about foot reflexology and regularly present a new aspect of this wonderful healing technique  - I hope you enjoy the blog, it's free to learn.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Benefits of yoga

I joined a yoga class many years ago, I found it was a great way to unwind and relax as well as keeping fit. Although it's not a strenuous sport, you can feel your muscles stretching.

I practiced right through my second pregnancy - avoiding some postures of course -, it helped me to prepare for the birth using breathing and relaxation techniques. Combined with self-help reflexology, I had an "easy" two hour labour, much better than the 15 hour labour I endured for my first child.

Actually if you are interested in running a class or practicing at home, you can also download a set of yoga gesture drawings here
108 yoga pose drawings

No comments: