Learn About Reflexology

In my blog I will mainly speak about foot reflexology and regularly present a new aspect of this wonderful healing technique  - I hope you enjoy the blog, it's free to learn.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

For all lovers out there, I hope you're having a great day. Don't forget to express your love on EVERY day of the year, not just once a year!
That's why I don't really subscribe to this Valentine's Day business. If you truly feel for somebody, you're going to tell them more than once a year, unless you are really shy or you have not yet declared your flame...

Whatever you choose to do, make sure it involves a nice relaxing reflexology massage. That's a great treat. Last year, I remember reading about a lady who designed sexy reflexology socks. I thought it was a great idea to make it fun for couples. The socks show which zones stimulate sex drive and where are the erogenous spots. Don't know if they work but it must be fun to try!

If you actually want to learn about the health benefits of foot reflexology, it's better to get a book and practice following the instructions. It's not always easy to find the correct reflex spot or to trigger the right reaction, but practice makes perfect! And, as long as you don't inflict pain, the person receiving the treatment will be grateful for the relaxation and for being pampered.

A foot massage or foot reflexology treatment also provides an opportunity to bond between partners or between parent and child. My children love this special time, even if it lasts 5 minutes. They love being touched in this way and feel special. Sometimes they want to reciprocate and try to do my feet which can be very tickly!

Find out more from this ebook on my Reflexology site.

No comments: