Learn About Reflexology

In my blog I will mainly speak about foot reflexology and regularly present a new aspect of this wonderful healing technique  - I hope you enjoy the blog, it's free to learn.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

What is Reflexology?

Reflexology is a natural healing therapy which has been practiced throughout history across the world. Today it is mainly used as a complementary medicine, however it does not replace medical treatment.

Reflexology is a technique which applies pressure and movement onto a specific area of the feet or the hands in order to effect the corresponding part of the body.

In my blog I will mainly speak about foot reflexology and present an aspect of this wonderful healing technique every week - I hope you enjoy the blog, it's free to learn.


2VZUKB3VN9YH

No comments: