Learn About Reflexology

In my blog I will mainly speak about foot reflexology and regularly present a new aspect of this wonderful healing technique  - I hope you enjoy the blog, it's free to learn.

Monday, November 12, 2007

New Reflexology Web Site

I've translated my French reflexology web site into English so you can now read more information about this relaxing natural therapy at Reflexology foot massage.

I try to explain the difference between reflexology and foot massage so people know what to expect from a full reflexology treatment.

I also give a summary of other therapies which provide a sense of well being and can help you to remain in good health, such as aromatherapy, indian massage.

I will gradually add to the web site. In particular, I am translating an ebook intended for anybody wishing to learn the specific technique of foot reflexology. This book will be very precise with many charts and illustrations.

Have a look at the site and enjoy it.

No comments: